Refined flour - 85 gms/ 3 oz
Margarine - 70 gms/ 2.46 oz
Mava (Khoya) - 30 gms/ 1 oz
Baking powder -1/4th tsp
Cardamom powder -1/4th tsp
Powder / confectioner's / icing sugar- 100 gms/ 3.5 oz
Amul Butter - 30 gms/ 1 oz
Eggs - 2 Nos.
Nutmeg - 1/4th tsp.
Little yellow colour.
1. Cream margarine, butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
2. Beat eggs well in another vessel.
3. Add grated mava and beaten eggs to the creamed mixture, mixing well between each addition.
4. Add 1 pinch salt, a little yellow colour. Mix well.
5. Fold in flour sifted with baking powder and spices.
6. Check the consistency and pour into a greased mould.
7. Bake at 150 o C / 300 o F for 30-35 minutes or until done.
Note: I have done whipped cream frosting on the cake.