5 big coconuts
1 cup leveled rawa (Semolina)
1 cup milk
8 -10 cardamoms
8 - 10 tbsps cashewnuts finely chopped
1 tbsp ghee/ clarified butter
1. Grate the coconut fully.
2. Fry the rawa with little ghee lightly.
3. Put 1 cup milk and mix the coconut and rawa.
4. Put sugar. Measure 1 cup sugar for 2 cups of grated coconut.
5. Put cashewnut pieces and colour to the mix.
6. Keep the mixture aside for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
7. Then keep the mixture over heat and cook for some time, till it dries up a bit.
8. Grease a thali with little ghee and put the mixture on it.
9. Cut into whatever shapes you want.