Eggs - 2 nos.
Strawberry pulp - 1 cup
Gelatin - 2 1/2 tsps
Lemon juice - 1/2 tsp
Powdered sugar - 1/2 cup
Strawberry essence - 1/2 tsp
Fresh cream - 1 cup
Sliced strawberries for decoration
1. Separate the eggs. Beat the egg yolks with sugar and egg whites separately till stiff.
2. Mix gelatin in 1/4 cup warm water till it dissolves.
3. Add it to the beaten egg yolks. Add strawberry pulp and lemon juice.
4. Beat this in a vessel kept over ice, continuously till thick.
5. Then fold in the egg whites. Add essence and refrigerate.
6. When set decorate with strawberry slices.