Dry Yeast : 30 gms/ 1.06 ounces
Water (Lukewarm) : 225ml / 7.6 ounce
Butter : 90 gms/3.17 ounce
Skim milk powder : 30 gms/ 1.06 ounce
Water : 7.5ml (about)/ 1/2 Tbsp
Refined flour : 500 gms/ 17.64 ounce
Sugar : 90 gms/ 3.17 ounce
Salt : 10 gms/ 0.35 ounce
Egg : 3
1. Mix yeast in 225 ml /1 cup of lukewarm water. Keep it aside till it starts working.
2. Add eggs to it and beat well.
3. Sift flour with milk powder. Dissolve salt in the remaining water. 4. Cream butter and sugar. Add the flour and salt solution first. Then the eggs and yeast ferment. Knead well.
5. When the dough is soft, keep it aside till it doubles in bulk (Approx 1 hour)
6. Cut into portions and shape as desired. Bake at 230oC/ 450 o F for 10-12 minutes or till done.
7. Brush with milk.